WHAT ARE YOUR TASKS?
- Work closely with the product manager and other project stakeholders to understand the business requirements and propose technical solutions for them;
- Design and document the software architecture, choose appropriate frameworks, libraries and tools to improve customer experience, development productivity and quality of delivered solutions.
- Apply the style guides and integrate visual designs and assets provided by design team in the delivered web applications.
- Write the code of responsive and adaptive web applications, implement unit tests and automate the build and delivery process (CI/CD).
- Participate in the code review process by submitting your own code and reviewing the code of other developers.
- Provide reasonable estimates of the time required to complete the engineering tasks and deliver according to the estimates.
- Report your status to the team lead daily, including work in progress, problems and blockers.
- Participate in regular team meetings, including DSM, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING IN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Working experience as a frontend or full-stack software engineer of at least 5 years
- Familiarity with Angular 7+ architecture and best practices
- Good knowledge of major browser platforms, their differences and features
- Good understanding of web application security, performance and analytics
- Familiarity with UX design and development process, adaptive and responsive design
- Very good understanding of object-oriented design, knowledge of design patterns (GoF, DI, MVC), data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD best practices
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of functional and multiparadigm programming concepts
- Experience of working in large commercial projects in healthcare or finance and/or in international teams
- Familiarity with DevOps processes, tools and concepts
- German language (B1 or higher)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible remote work with regular travel to Germany.
- Full-time employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation and additional benefits within 12 months.
- Activities with an extremely steep learning curve in a highly motivated team
- Broad, varied tasks with the option to take on responsibility quickly
- Industry-standard salaries with adaptation to your individual abilities
- Appreciation, flat hierarchies, shared growth and vibrant interaction
- Free space for your ideas
Полный рабочий день
Удаленная работа, freelance
от 5-ти лет